A value of
null means that either of:
- The property is not defined within the System, environment or desktop properties.
- This is the sand-boxed applet and the property requires trust.
Copy data from the applet
- In older Java plug-ins
- Click in a cell of the table (to give it input focus)
Ctrl-a (to select all rows and columns)
Ctrl-c (to copy the selected rows and columns)
- In Next Generation Java plug-ins
- Activate the
Copy to clipboard button. You will be prompted to allow
the copy. The button can be activated using any of:
Alt-c on the keyboard.
- Tab to the button and 'activate' it using the enter key or space bar.
- Click it with the mouse.
- Open the program, or select it if already open (to give it input focus)
- Type Ctrl-v (to paste the data from the clipboard)